.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Best Eye Glasses Frame for ROUND Face Shape

“You have a large curved forehead and rounded chin of approximately the same size. ”  

1_547146894l 
Picture zaman degree and my first glasses – I misplaced it
I am doing my research tonight because I want to get myself a pair of glasses since my old one has broken.
:(
Thank you to these 2 websites that provide me such a very good information on how to select the best frame that suits to face shape;
  1. http://www.textileglobal.com/2010/08/the-best-eye-glasses-for-your-face-shape.html
  2. http://www.moscot.com/glasses_frames.html
Link 1 provides some information on brief description about face shape and suggestion for each of face type. It uses Hollywood celebrity as their example for face type and picture.
Link 2 provides the information on to decide what is your face shape, suggestion for the type of frame, size of the frame, and color.
Since I’m finding information related to myself, I will only share some of the information that related – Round face shape.
Suggestion in selection;
  • Frame shape: square or angular
  • Frame size: eyes should be well centered – balanced left and right width
  • Thin metal frame
  • Color: classic deep color
Avoid;
  • Round frame
Today, I will try to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment