.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cold Storage: Favorite Shop to get Fresh Fruit and Vegetables

I love to eat fruit – including cherry tomato. I have found the ‘x-factor’ of this shop last year because it’s hard to find fresh cherry tomato around Bangi or Putrajaya.

B0181

B0176

This is the ‘must buy’ product for every week.

B0177

kebetulan… hari tu ada processed nangka or jackfruit. Very sweet!
For a un-married person like me, I love to get fruit or stuffs like this because of the ease and this is the amount that I suppose to take. But this is not suitable for big family for example because the price is higher than you buy a whole jackfruit and cut by yourself.
Another reason that I love to buy goods from Cold Storage is……
  B0178

… they always come out with beautiful recyclable beg that comes with very reasonable price..

HIHIHIHIHI!

1 comment:

  1. Beg tu memang cantek.. Hari tu gi beli air coke ja, tapi 'terbeli' gak beg tu...

    ReplyDelete