.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st Experience terbang with FireFly

Last 2 weeks I have received a call offering me to join a workshop (by ministry) that is going to be held for a week at one of the hotel in Klang. I accept it! Then I have to think how will I go to KL? Driving alone? Definitely NOT! Finally I have decided to take jalan udara.

I choose FireFly sebab:

Penerbangan tambang murah (save some money while can!)

Lokasi mendarat di Subang airport

I have to travel alone

Sunday afternoon…

I drive to Penang airport sambil ditemani oleh my parents. (I have never experienced driving to this place! Now I have once.) Alhamdulillah selamat sampai jugak ke airport ni. This airport is under renovation. So, sila lah sabar bila kene berjalan jauh n tgh panas.

B00383

B00384

Since this is my 1st time nk depart dr airport ni… we’re just follow the signboard of “DEPARTURE” which there is actually another path to go to departure.

*sigh*

we have walked quite far (me with wedges from ++ Current Collection)

Finally sampai jugak la ke Check-in counter.

B00386

 

Sebelum check-in, you must scan your luggage (excluded hand carry)

B00378 

Check your flight check-in counter number. Is it ready to check-in?

B00379

B00380

Its 25. Que here!

B00381

FYI… this board is telling you barang2 apa yg bole dibawak naik/hand carry.

B00382   

This is boarding pass. This ‘receipt’ is reminding me of KFC. *nyam nyam*

Another 1st experience is coming along…

B00387

Jalan ke kapal terbang mcm ni. Where is my flight?

B00388

There… There!

B00389

Clean environment. I love it!

B00390

Utk Firefly, butang di atas ini bukan camera. Tetapi saluran air-cond. sila pusing utk rasa air-cond.

Its time to take-off!!! <—I love this part A LOT!!!!!!!

Here are some nice views utk cuci mata

B00391

B00392

B00393

Makan time.

Guava and… something like cake.

B00394

Its so fluffy!

.

.

.

.

Bila mata ttbe layu…, ”sila pakai tali pinggang anda…….”

.

.

.

.

B00395

an hour after take-off… Alhamdulillah. safely arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment