.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Glasses for My Eyes

Finally I have decided to make a new glasses because I wasn’t able recognize people anymore. After I have done with my surveys, I went to Menara Optometry, near to Warta/Bintang Bandar Baru Bangi. Their service is superb and the staffs are very kind and helpful.
Since I need to save some of the budget, I just pick the ‘student price’ promotion which the price displayed is including the ‘kanta’ (malas nak pakai translator).
I took quite a longer time to decide which frame suits to my face.

B0163

Matching dengan tudung

B0164

Macam cikgu skolah

B0159

… going to be considered

 B0161 

thin frame… – same as my ‘late’ glasses

 B0162

not bad…
BUT THIS……

B0160

“Owh cucu, nenek tak nampak…” – definitely NOT!!!
Since I went to the shop during Saturday, I can pick up my glasses on Monday.
TADAAAAAAAA


FYI, my power has been increased. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment