.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekend: Hari Alamanda

During last weekend, I went to Alamanda 3 times within 2 days in a row. Once with my brother, then followed by Alia. As ‘personal fashion consultant’, I assisted my brother in choosing his outfit for his ’gala night’ event.

B0150

Thinking… Thinking… Thinking…

Saturday, we bought his outfit, and the following day, we find his shoes.

B0147

B0148

Style kan warna putih?

As the upah…

B0149

Ikan Kembung bakar from Kelana Jaya 2 ekor. hihihi!

Done with with my brother. As promised before, I went out with one of my friend, Alia.

B0152

She promised to buy me a lunch. So we went to Alamanda (again for me). We have our lunch at JM Bariani.

B0151

Nasi Briyani Ayam masak merah for me and Alia

B0153

No comments:

Post a Comment