.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Friday, January 07, 2011

Travelling: Nantes – Paris

I have to travel 1 day early because my flight is at 11am. It is quite impossible for newbie like me to rushing at the airport for flight check-in. Thank you to Egide, who sponsored my train ticket and nearest hotel for one night. :)

The journey from Gare de Nantes to CDG Airport takes about 3hr and 10 min. My train departs from Nantes at 1435 and arrived at 1747. Nervous, excited… I feel very happy! I enjoyed every single second while travelling. I said to myself, “Look… you will never get to see this view later. You are leaving FRANCE!!!”

After 2 hours…

B0084Bila nak sampai nehhhhhhhh!!! Ngantuk seh.

Finally I arrived and fetch by Abu Hanifa and his cousin (I forgot his name). They fetch and bring me to the hotel, Hotel Ibis Roissy or its another name All Seasons Hotel.

B0085

Its time for check-in the hotel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment