.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping: High Heels

Dear shopaholic no matter what is your gender, today, SUNDAY 16 January 2011 is the final day of SALE specially for Padini members at all PADINI Holdings’ outlet (VINCCI, PDI, PADINI, SEED, MIKI, P&Co). Yesterday, I went to Alamanda to see is there any interesting item on sale by VINCCI’s shop.

B0180

And yeah, the sale is from 20% up to 50% off (for PADINI members only). I tried to find myself a pair of high heels.

My first choice… but the color that i have chosen is blue jeans color – no size. The sales girl gave me the brown one.

B0168

B0170

My second choice.. more ‘berani’

B0167

B0171

The last one… it looks good and really cute before I wear it…

B0169

but then… looks not good on me.
:(
Try… walk… try… babbling… walk…
Finally… I have made my decision.

 B0172

But wait a minute… I need sun glasses.
With only one try, this design suits me and I love it!

B0166

It’s time to pay… heeeee

B0165

Owh ya, it was really surprising when I went to Alamanda and there are sooooo many empty parking spaces.

B0173

3 comments:

  1. u make me feel jeles la...

    dh lame xpakai heels nie..hukhukhuk ...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur 1st choice, i dah beli.. but not comfort..not worth bying..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh really cikbunga? A lil bit nipis kat depan ek? I felt the same too. But yg pattern Cheetah tu sangat comfortable. It has been 5 months saya 'setia' kat kasut ni walaupun da dpt yg baru http://thethicktalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/current-collection.html

    ReplyDelete