.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Monday, January 04, 2021

Shop groceries using Shop at Food Panda app

Buying groceries can become therapy but sometimes it is time-consuming. In my case, I usually go out with 5 items on the list, but end up I came back with a full trolley item. I just figured out a feature Shop on Food Panda application.





Here, you can see a list of shop around your housing area registered with Food Panda. You can see there is a promotional code: PANDASHOPS at the Shop home. You can use this code before check out. However, this code only available for the participated shop. 

In my case, I choose Tesco because the delivery charge is cheap, the item price is the same as in-store, and it can deliver within 50 minutes. I added some items into the cart and ready to check out. Don't forget to add the promotional code: PANDASHOPS. (Please read the terms and conditions)


(After 50 minutes)

All items ordered are safely delivered with a proper reusable bag packaging by Tesco. 

Follow me on Instagram: @thethicktalk

No comments:

Post a Comment