.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Final Lab Session

B0328

This semester, I feel very honored to be trusted to teach an elective subject (lab) offered for Final year students in the university I enrolled. Since this is an elective subjects, I have only 14 number of students. All of them are very hardworking and never stop doing their best to catch-up with the syllabus.

Dear students, I love your independent attitude. This is what a final year student should have. I believe those lessons, and assessments that you have experienced/gathered from your previous lecturers and subjects taken have trained you to be a part of what you are (now).

I am wishing ALL THE BEST on your future career. InshaAllah… kalau dah rezeki tu, tak kemana.

No comments:

Post a Comment