.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Monday, October 03, 2011

'Thank you' very much Maxis dealer!

Last month I went to Maxis dealer in Aeon somewhere somewhere. Nak terminate one of my Maxis broadband line lah.

Maxis Dealer: You call ini number (1-800-82-2000), Then baru you datang bayar
Me: You xleh ka call utk I sekarang?
Maxis Dealer: Tak bole. Owner kena call sendiri bagitau

I tot that 1-800 number kene charge. Tunggu la cukup bulan utk topup banyak. Yela nanti tgh ckp terputus (seperti yang pernah terjadi)

Now dah cukup bulan. Topup? done!

I make a call.

...
...
Me: My name is bla bla bla, IC bla bla bla. I nak terminate one of my broadband accounts.
Maxis Operator: Ok, I check dulu.
...
...
Maxis Operator: Hello Miss Nur Shakirah, bla bla bla ada outstanding. You have to settle it 1st then baru boleh terminate.
Me: Owh really, but last month I went to Maxis there there there dia cakap I kene call then baru datang terminate.I asked the person in-charge utk make this call n he said I kene call sendiri.
Maxis Operator: Yes, dia boleh buat call utk you. Owh dia cakap macam tu yea. ........ (conversation continues).... macam ni la. I suggest you utk pergi ke Maxis Centre Seberang Jaya to make the payment and terminate this account. Else you kena macam ni lagi, you kene ulang alik n you kene call sendiri lagi.
...
...
I checked the auto-display on my screen,
Charge=RM0. 
erk? =.='
I should make this call a month ago!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rugi 1 bulan of subscription.
*nanges golek2*

Any volunteer utk kasi pecah itu Maxis Dealer?
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment