.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Friday, December 31, 2010

Lone Ranger for End to End Tram Station

Sebelum pulang, nak la jugak ushar Nantes city ni… cuci mata. I have monthly ticket for TAN public transportation. This ticket gives me unlimited access and time to every of public transports here (bus, tram, boat). So I use it to see the environment through out the journey over those uncommon line. FYI, there are 3 lines for tram;
Line 1 – Francois Mitterrand <> Beaujoire
Line 2 – Orvault Grand Val <> Gare de Pont Rousseau
Line 3 – Marcel Paul <> Neustrie
 B0076      
These 3 lines are joined together at Commerce.
Journey that I took today;
Commerce > Francois Mitterrand > Commerce
B0082
B0083
B0081
Ada jugak tempat nama Laurier
Commerce > Gare de Pont Rousseau > Neustrie > Commerce
B0079 copy
B0078
Lawa kan station bus dorg
B0080
Lawa jugak kan design rumah ni?
B0077
Majority rumah banglo/lot kat sini either garaj kereta mcm ni or bawah tanah
It requires 1 hour for half of the journey (go and return) from commerce to one end. Since I feel hungry and I don’t want to miss Solat Zohor, I just went to one side of line 2 and 3.
Then I went to L’Oasis (again) to have a Chicken Kebab for my lunch. Then I went to Tourism Center (AGAIN) and get some more postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment