.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Facebook look for 2012

B00494

Woot2

I have added the banner on my profile. Now I noticed one of the benefits of this FB’s new look. I guess this innovation is inspired by FBian too. WHY? Sebab Before this I still remember ada FB user yang sangat creative by filling the 5 Slots at the Top (I forgot its name). they are willing crop pic one by one, then upload. SO now, FB has provide us with a new feature name Cover Photo (WHich I consider this as the ‘Header’ for our profile page). Except the image is automatically enlarged to fit the frame and drag down the quality of the image. :( Does anyone know what is the actual size of the Cover Photo frame (pixel). Do share with me please.

But overall.. I love this new feature!

Thanks Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment