.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishlist for 2012


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

2012 bakal menjelma beberapa jam lagi (kalau masa Hari Pembalasan baru 2 hari beberapa minit je kot) - okay.. I am not trying to scared you. Anyway... everyone is mentioning about azam lah, what happened lah... So I wanna list out my wishlist for 2012!
  1. Pass Viva and master with flying colors. Dear examiners, please be nice to me! I have been waiting for so long.
  2. Graduate Master (I guess with my former students) :P
  3. Able to find a renter for my father's land and premis for any kind of businesses (warehouse, restaurant, Kedai 1Malaysia? owh! or Sports Toto?! Okay at this part, I am just just joking). Anyone interested? The location is in Sungai Petani anyway. Drop me your contact details.
  4. Getting myself an electronic sewing machine (termasuk jahit tepi) - not too big not too small
  5. Expanding my shawl (SHOL) business by improving the design (this is the reason I want to get the Num. 4)
  6. I hope to find a job so that I can help myself with Num. 7
  7. I hope I will be able to have a chance to further my study in the local university. Well... registration needs  $$$$. I guess I want to go deeply into IT Management field... if possible.
Okay. Enuf until now.

What's yours? Share it in the Guest Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment