.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fearless

Makeup: L'Occitane BB Cream, L'Oreal La Poudre True Match, Eyeliner and Mascara In2it, Lipstick Estee Lauder


Perfume. 
I have my own collections from Paco Rabane, Estee Lauder, The Body Shop, Carolina Herrera (CH), L'Occitane, and Yves Rocher. I also loves to collect some miniatures such as Marc Jacobs, Victoria Secret and Burberry. The bottles are unique. 

Who does not like to smells good and pleasant? 

Today, I went to Nu Sentral. There is a Victoria Secret boutique. I always admire this shop. It smells good, and all those glitters gift sets are really attractive. There is a sales girl name Erin who's assisting me through out the selections. She is friendly, nice, and helpful. 

I have tried a few perfumes. Bombshell Diamonds, Bombshell in Bloom, Angel Gold, Noir Tease, and Fearless. There are many more variants! I am trying not to confuse myself. In the end, I choose to get Fearless. 


Then I ask her where are the item on sale (Up to 70%). She assists me to one corner and tadaaaa... crazy after discount price. Set with pouch, set with luggage tag, complete set of make-up palette from only RM50. Crazy crazy crazy. 


Finally, these are things that I have bought.



This sale is last until Sunday 25 January 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment