.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet the director….

… ini bukan director drama atau muvie, tapi....
Ingat lagi tak my previous post pasal I went to KL naik Firefly? That journey is for attending a workshop organized by one of the Kementerian. During that duration, I have meet various types of people that are running variety types of business. One of them is this young man…

B00396
Mr. Fadzmel

He is one of the director of a company that own www.discountdeal.com.my.
I have one sentence to describe him,
“Good looking with brain”
.
So if you guyz are looking for some great deals (discount coupon etc.), I am strongly suggesting u to register as their member (its FREE!)
Here is the example of the deal yg dorg offer

B00399
50% off for 2 hours of spa package
Isn’t it sounds great?! But too bad the location is in Ampang. =(

Mel, in the future if u guyz ada offer utk spa, or baju2 (sekitar Seberang Perai, Penang) … don’t forget to notify me okay!

P.s.: if u happen to meet Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza (again), ajak la I skali
*muke seposen*

No comments:

Post a Comment