.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

When a Guy Went for Shopping……..

Lelaki jarang2 shopping. But when they shop, they will ensure the item is

“I do really need this”

or

“Worth it!”

.

So… we went to PADINI Authentic outlet (it was happening during the same day as when I shopped for ++ Current Collection ).

B0369

Here is my brother with ‘something’ on his hand.

Then we’ve made a crazy survey between these 2 shops, Maxis and Digi, with additional 2 shops, Switch and Celcom.

I believe you can guess what is he’s going to buy…

*Bing3*

A GADGET.

What kind of gadget?

(okay im so sleepy right now so im just going to tell you the answer)

Answer: iPhone 4 (Black)

With a great deal, price, and explanation from Digi, we‘ve finally decided to get this APPLE… hey APPLE product from them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MULA-MULA…

B0370 = B0371

 

Then

B0372

B0375

ENDUP…

B0376

*Glowing*

He is working so hard, day and night, why should I stop him from buying a reward for himself?

:)

---------------------

I have tested the camera.

1 word for it, “Greatest!” . It is APPLE. Duhhhh Shakirah~ =.=’

I love one of the game, Talking Tom (also available for Android. None for Windows, BOOOOO~~! :( <—mine )

No comments:

Post a Comment