.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

++ Current Collection

Last weekend, my brother went back from KL. We spent our time together to hangout and get some stuffs because PADINI has sent me a notification regarding SALE during that weekend for their members.

B0363

VINCCI is one of the outlet under PADINI’s brand. If you noticed, VINCCI outlet is currently my favorite heels’ shop. Their great items come together with the great and affordable price.

B0364

My eyes were freeze at these 3 heels. They looks really comfy and kind of sexy.

B0365

Another thing that I like about this heels (or wedges <—betul ke eja ha??) is the pattern kat sisi ni. It looks not that plain not that meriah.

I tried another one

B0366

It looks really elegance, random, formal, and unique style. For me, this pattern is more suitable for professional-office environment.

Comfortable? YES IT IS!

Due to that, my brother has bought me my first choice.

B0367

Thank you my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment