.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Launched Selendang

  *Baca Basmalah*

Alhamdulillah. Finally my favorite elegance exclusive selendang is now launched! I give the name, Shiny Silk.

Shiny Silk01 - Cover Picture

I can wear this dengan pelbagai cara. Especially material ni boleh buat macam2 style terutama style macam Hana Tajima. (I will post the tutorial soon) There are five (5) colors available. I love all of it! I just took 1 piece, and I am controlling my self from grabbing all of it! Fuhhh!

why is this selendang is best? The materials (Shiraz Silk and Japan Silk exclusively from JAKEL) are super fine and sejuk and comfortable sepanjang pemakaian. I used to wear it twice in attending 2 formal events. Kalau hari2 biasa jangan cakap la. This is one of my favorite sebab senang nak iron, bentuk, and susah nak kedut.

Majlis Pertama: Majlis Sanjungan Budi Lambaian Kasih SKBA

B0543 Shiny Silk01 - Sample

Majlis Kedua: Sambutan Peringatan Hari Polis Ke 205 Tahun (IPPD Kerian)

B0568

How much? RM49.50/item. Each of the item comes hanya dengan 2 Unit per color. For more info, layari http://selendanghijabonline.blogspot.com/2012/03/selendang-shiny-silk-1-by-shol.html

No comments:

Post a Comment