.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bluetooth File Transfer: Other phone to Blackberry

I have been using Blackberry for a month. Along with that period, I failed to transfer file from my HTC to Blackberry. Owh no. :( I did paired both of my phones but still… failed!

“Device does not support a suitable service to perform this operation”

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry01

Today, I have figured out the correct steps to connect these two devices.

Step 1: Go to your Blackberry Songs/Pictures/Ringtones folder

Step 2: Press Blackberry button. Scroll until you select “Receive Using Bluetooth”

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry02

You will get the following display.

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry03

Step 3: On your HTC (for example), search and select your Blackberry device.

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry04

You will be required to compare the access key for both phones (Device pairing). Select YES for both of them.

Step 4: Select your file to be sent via Bluetooth from your HTC.

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry05

To allow this transfer, select YES and “Don’t ask this again” (Optional)

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry06

And here you are.

TutorialBluetoothBlackberry07

I hope this will helps you… especially the BBian newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment