.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

-16

2010

Weight: 70kg

Height: 160cm

BMI: 27.3 == Overweight

Self confidence: High but depressed when people are talking about weight, big size, small places

 

2009 – I have finished my bachelor studies and continue working in UNITEN. Happy Happy Happy senang hati. Nothing to be think about. Nothing to worries. I will get my pay cheque every month. I can buy and eat what ever I want. Just name it… Alamanda, Pizza Hut, JM Bariani, McD? Every time I have lunch I will drink 2 glasses of Teh O beng (ais). Air (water) is good. but NOT SUGARED drinks. I do drink some bottles of mineral water per day. I need water~~~! My body needs water more than anyone does (ok.. hyperbola sket). I know I am quite fat because I can’t fit into some of my baju. I was on diet jugak. I bought a treadmill, I swim, I took green tea. I have put so much efforts untuk reduce my weight. 2010 was a disaster body weight for me. Sometimes kene perli. Terasa jugak la kan although I was just smiling. And sometimes bila mood fragile tu, mengalir jugak la air mata. Effort dah banyak. Tapi berat tak turun2 jugak. Nak buat macam mana kan?

Nov-Dec 2010 – Winter in France. I have wrote a few posts pasal my living in France. This journey has opened the pintu kurus for me. No car for me. Either walking or catching the bus or tram. Naik tangga 2 tingkat every day di ecole and apartment. Walking and standing for at least 20 minutes per day in a cold weather. Makan? Lapik perut jangan bagi mati jela eh. That’s how it starts.

Jan 2011 – I arrived in Malaysia. My parents cakap I dah kurus. I know. Seluar memang kena pakai belt. During that time, my weight was 60kg. I keep on diet. I spent another 3 months in UNITEN. Berat maintain. Walaupun diet. Masa tu my diet was:

Breakfast: Milo ais, Kuih ketayap/karipap

Lunch: Ikan goreng dengan sambal tumis (no nasi), or tofu based

Dinner: Depends

It seems not really works.

Apr 2011 – I went back to Penang. I keep myself busy with business thing. So many things need to be learnt. I do take care about my diet. After a few months, berat reduced ke 58, 56, 55 kg. I do eat rice. I do eat ayam, ikan. But how did I managed to get this ideal weight? 55kg.

  1. No fast food
  2. No iced drink
  3. No sugared drink – I took a tablespoon of honey every morning, and 100PLUS (500ml) during panas terik.
  4. No tido lepas subuh
  5. I drink a lot of plain water – about 4-5 bottles of 1.5L per day
  6. 1 Portion untuk makanan. E.g.: 1 nasi, 1 lauk (seketul), or 1 jenis kuih
  7. Masak sendiri – minyak bukan recycle and minyak yang berkualiti (bukan minyak peket) <—THIS IS IMPORTANT!
  8. Minum Hot green tea without sugar every time makan
  9. I do makan nasi – make sure beras yang berkualiti
  10. Exercise – solat 5 waktu, solat-solat sunat waktu pagi dan malam.

Ok. Me myself xde la rigid sangat. Pandai-pandai la control diri sendiri. Kalu hari tu dah makan banyak sangat, esok tu control la. Bila dah cuba duduk and then nampak perut dah berlipat, bila senyum dagu dah berlapis walaupun sedikit, You know yourself yang u should do something to reduce your weight.

Susah hati is another thing yang menguruskan badan ni. Hari tu masa nak viva and interview, I did muntah a day before the day. Makan je keluar balik and then ulang alik toilet. last2 minum air kosong je kan. yg ni pun mengurangkan berat badan jugak… which.. sangat2 kurang. Now dah 54kg.

B0506

Some people ckp I dah kurus sangat, pp dah tak comel dah and etc. Thank you so much for your concern. But I do feel I am good dengan this weight and I feel comfortable and ringan nak wat keje apa pun. I feel pleased. This is a huge self satisfaction and cukup la kene perli and terguris hati dengan kata-kata sinis pasal my weight dulu. Itu dah jadi sejarah and Alhamdulillah kerana ia sebahagian daripada pengalaman kehidupan and a lesson for me supaya tak mengguris hati sesiapa yang mengalami nasib yang sama.

 

Actually banyak sangat cara-cara untuk kurus. Terpulang kepada keselesaan and poket masing-masing. But sepanjang tempoh tu, I did not take any kind of pil atau supplement untuk kurus. I am afraid kalau stop nanti jadi double triple bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment