Weird? why do i feel weird? coz this week.. is not as hectic as previous weeks. Of coz I have some works to do… but yeah.. its weird. Am I forgot to do something? haih.. ape… apekah ia. >.<
.: Most Read :.
-
Bahan-bahan: 2 ekor ketam dipotong 1 ulas bawang putih dihiris 1 ulas bawang merah dihiris 1 tangkai daun kari 1 sudu halba...
-
Wah… tajuk nak gempak je. Actually tak tahu nak namakan style lilit ni style apa sebab nk kata syiria, xpakai anak tudung syiria. Nak kata s...
-
We are in 2020. The year that expected to be like the normal years. Everyone goes to work, get paid every month, facing traffic jam every d...
-
While browsing on Twitter this morning, I have found this advertisement from Lenovo. It is about their new Ultrabook. What attracts me at th...
-
This is an ‘alien’ thing for me. I don’t really like flat shoes… or even sandals. Most of them melecetkan kaki and not that comfortable bila...
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment