You have a clean flashdisk. You have to go to a printing center/shop. After that your thumbdrive is infected by virus or worm?
What to do? What is your prevention action for your clean computer?
Here i want to share some tips which can assist you in preventing or managing the virus or worm from your flash drive.
- Do not open your removable drive by click OK at autorun window or double click at Removable drive partition.
- Open your tdrive using the Address field or right click on the partition, Explore
- Check the file's extension (.exe, .doc, etc) before you open it.
- Copy the non infected file into a temporary folder on your hard disk.
- Make sure you did not copy autorun.inf and recycler folder. (it is usually a hidden file)
- Try to permanently delete these 2 files.
- If the system refuse, right click on your removable drive -> Format
- TADAAAA!!!! now you have a clean flash disk