.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lenovo The New X1 Carbon featuring Intel® Core™ i7 processor

While browsing on Twitter this morning, I have found this advertisement from Lenovo. It is about their new Ultrabook. What attracts me at the first place is their statement.. ".. world's lightest 14" ultrabook". 

Then I take a look into the link. It shows the weight of this ultrabook starts at 1.28kg. When I look into the thickness, I think Macbook Air is thinner than what Lenovo's offer. 

I search the basic specification of Macbook Air on Google then i came into the following analysis and conclusion…

  Lenovo The New X1 Carbon featuring Intel® Core™ i7 processor Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, 2013) Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 2013)
Weight 1.28kg 1.08kg 1.34kg
Size 14” 11” 13”

Information on Macbook Air weight is from http://www.theverge.com/

Yes, Lenovo maybe correct on their statement says it is a lightest ultrabook in the world… only for 14” league.














No comments:

Post a Comment