.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flat Shoes from SANTA

This is an ‘alien’ thing for me. I don’t really like flat shoes… or even sandals. Most of them melecetkan kaki and not that comfortable bila berjalan.

I love high-heels so much (no doubt) until one point where I realized… dah tak ada nafsu nak beli high heels. So I was thinking about flats. Flat sandal is totally out since before this I used to get myself a flat sandal but baru pakai 2 weeks dah putus sebab; selalu kene air and bila berjalan selalu terkepak kat tengah2 tu <—or bila pakai flat memang kene jalan seret2??? :/ Another reason that i dislike flats sebab… kalau hujan, kaki akan basah. If pakai platform high heels, you can walk just like not raining.

Ok… done with my bad perception about high heels.

The perceptions are still remain the same until one day, I hang out with my brother. We went to Sunway Pyramid. On that very sunny day, I told him I want to find a flat shoes. No more high heels for this time. We go round and round. Then I have found this one shop.. near to the escalator, SANTA. I was just looking around. Then I saw this one flat shoes. The design is unique. The color is pretty (black, brown, peach). I asked for the largest size (usually not that large for me). The sales girl came with the size 40.

B0805

At the moment when I tried, I can feel the good chemistry between me n this flats. The platform (tapak depan – I dont know what to call it) is quite thick and soft. Which is good. Because I prevents me daripada rasa direct contact between tulang kaki and lantai. When I walk, I can feel the shoe’s walking together with me. This is incredible!

Then I starts looking into the quality – stitch, glue, and material. Everything was nicely done! The one that attracts me some more is the ‘girly’ details at the shoe soles (I have just google translated “tapak kasut) . I’ve never seen something like this.

  B0806

Now, I have been using this shoe for about 3 months. The condition is still good, very well, and value for money. And it didnt kills my legs.

B0804

For the flat shoes lover, you should try to get one from this shop. For the flat haters, you can now reduce your hate by using this flat shoes.

Some how, there is one thing that flat shoes cannot beat high-heels… help us to increase our height.

No comments:

Post a Comment