I am improving myself to be a better person.
I am trying to be more clever than now.
I am trying to be more knowledgeable than what I have.
I want my mind to think faster; What, Why, When, Who, How.
I have to admit sometimes I am quite naive, blur, slow thinker. I want to improve all of that. I want to improve all of my weaknesses. Not with intention to be the most powerful person, but to be a better person, a person with full of knowledge... Not just a person who people see me as somebody but actually I am nobody. I want to be a somebody with full of knowledge.
I hope I will be that kind of person soon. =)
.: Most Read :.
-
Panjang betul title posting kali ni. Tudung ni sangat simple and tak perlu risau senget ke terlipat ditiup angin ke. sebab awning dia memang...
-
Wah… tajuk nak gempak je. Actually tak tahu nak namakan style lilit ni style apa sebab nk kata syiria, xpakai anak tudung syiria. Nak kata s...
-
Dik Cerdas Volume 1 has been spotted at one of the magazine shop in Alamanda, Putrajaya!!! Those who’s peminat fanatik Crayon Shin Chan and...
-
Bahan-bahan A: 1 peket daging cincang Ramli (2 keping) 1 biji bawang merah (Dicincang halus) 1 ulas bawang putih (Dicincang halus) 1 su...
-
Maybe ramai yang dah tau Remy Ishak dah ada blog. Tapi aku baru tau sebab baru baca 1 blog gossip (wahaha dah lama sebenarnya puasa baca blo...
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment