.: Most Read :.

Join Churp Churp

Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Last Sunday in Malaysia

Excited, Scared, Nervous, Happy.. these feelings are mixing up together. But it doesn’t limit me to go there. Because this is a once in a lifetime chance and who knows this is another starting point for another ‘door’. Owh… where is the ‘there’? Nantes, France. I have got an offer letter for master research student placement (2 months) in IRCCYN, Nantes, France. During this final month in Malaysia, I am totally busy with settling all this thing + my works.

This is my first time to go there. Being alone at foreign country, who did not feel scared. I have to be extra careful, extra alert. But Alhamdulillah, I have some contacts assisted by my supervisor. And the most important thing is bless from my family; mak, ayah, and bae. Their supports and encourages have gave me the ’semangat’ to proceed with this trip.

Dear Allah, please protect me from any kind of bad thing, people and situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment