Hello!
This is my last day 'check-in' at this office. Tomorrow I am off to France for two month. Happy, Excited, Nervous. Thanks to my superV because he gave me 'leave' for today. So I can go out and get prepare for my fly.
Ciao!
.: Most Read :.
-
Panjang betul title posting kali ni. Tudung ni sangat simple and tak perlu risau senget ke terlipat ditiup angin ke. sebab awning dia memang...
-
Tahukah anda bahawa golongan anti-sosial adalah berbeza dengan golongan pendiam? Kita selalu beranggapan bahawa orang yang anti-sosial ada...
-
Dik Cerdas Volume 1 has been spotted at one of the magazine shop in Alamanda, Putrajaya!!! Those who’s peminat fanatik Crayon Shin Chan and...
-
This is an ‘alien’ thing for me. I don’t really like flat shoes… or even sandals. Most of them melecetkan kaki and not that comfortable bila...
-
Alhamdulillah. New semester means more student. More students mean continuously income to our university and staffs. I cannot believe ...
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment