All gangs are here!
.: Most Read :.
-
From the day I arrived in my lovely country, the weather is just fine – not extremely hot, gloomy, rainy. During the second week here, the w...
-
“Adooiii”, suara hati. Sebelum ni ada dengar rumors mengatakan bahawa minyak RON97 akan naik lagi sepuluh sen daripada RM2.40 seliter. Sema...
-
Berita baik untuk org yang menjaga makanan untuk menguruskan badan! Timun adalah salah satu sayur yang bagus untuk detox disamping mengubati...
-
Bahan-Bahan: 1 ulas bawang putih 1/2 ulas bawang merah 1 1/2 sudu pes cili Adabi 1/2 sudu teh serbuk jintan manis 1 sudu teh kicap ...
-
Bahan-bahan: 2 ekor ketam dipotong 1 ulas bawang putih dihiris 1 ulas bawang merah dihiris 1 tangkai daun kari 1 sudu halba...
Saturday, February 19, 2011
New Storage for My Daily-use Items
I always keep the shoes boxes because some of them are beautiful. At the same time I always have problem in arranging my items. They always look like a mess because I hate to put them inside wardrobe. I love easy access to get them. When I was cleaning my room, I came out with an idea to make use of my shoe boxes as the storage of my favorite use items.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment