.:..: The Thick Talk :..:.
Sharing Valuable Experience Here
Pages
Home
Profile
M.I.A
.: Most Read :.
Jatuh tapi tak tersungkur
Selepas beberapa kali merenung, mendiamkan diri, menyesuaikan diri dengan sebahagian 'hidup' baru, finally baru dapat kekuatan to a...
Resepi Sambal Ayam Penyet
Berapa ramai dah pernah rasa nasi ayam penyet? Mula-mula memang agak skeptikal sikit dengan ayam penyet... ingatkan macam mana la rupa dan ...
"EH awak berisi la sekarang ni.."
"EH awak berisi la sekarang ni.." - X Oh I wish I can reduce these fats by just pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL or Eraser tool in Pho...
Baby Khalif, welcome to the world
Last Sunday, I went to visits my friend who's giving birth to a baby boy in PPUM. Since it is a pre-gov hospital, I need to wait until ...
Fish4cats - Finest Rich in Salmon (Dry foods)
Before I adopt a cat, I only know some popular brand for cat foods such as Whiskas, and Friskies. There are many advertisements about thes...
Join Churp Churp
Click on the image to find out more
Monday, May 23, 2011
Half Palm Size of Laptop.....
... maybe the better description is palmtop.
A picture is worth a thousand words
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment